Free registration vs Premium membership
Free registration gives you access to 25% of all offers! The rest 75% of the cheapest flights are available only for Premium members.
Don’t miss the cheapest flights to your dream countries!
Be the first to know
Premium members receive alerts about cheap flights 1,5 hours earlier. It allows them to book the most interesting offers since they sell out fast.
Use flight alert in “Fly with Alex” App. Instant push-notification will alert you when destinations and/or dates of your interest appear in the search feed.
Special offers for weekend flights. Just imagine how amazing it is to spend a weekend in your dream city and not to pay a fortune for it.
30 days money-back guarantee
If during 30 days of trial you realize that our services do not meet your expectations, you can cancel the subscription and receive a full refund. You risk nothing!
* 30 days money-back guarantee does not apply when subscribed via app in the AppStore
The best choice!
One flight will recoup subscription 15-30 times!
Imagine you are travelling with a friend or family. By booking tickets via our website or App you can save from 300 to 600 dollars (with typical cost savings equivalent to about 150$ per ticket)! Many members of our club have already booked more than one ticket and saved a lot…
I’ll find your dream flight
Stop wasting your time on day-by-day search for the cheapest tickets. I look for special offers in all destinations possible (even those you have never thought about) and inform you when I find the best deals! Many offers can ran out very fast but with my newsletters you will always be one step ahead.
Everyone will be satisfied
Most of my finds depart in 1 to 4 months. Therefore, everyone can find a convenient flight with his or her busy schedule taken into consideration.